All Geek Pop Culture News
SPAWN #300 CAPULLO & MCFARLANE COVERS & CAPULLO COVERS REVEALED
The record-setting SPAWN #300 hits stores on Wednesday, August 28. The final order cutoff for retailers is Monday, August 5.
Image Comics is pleased to reveal the highly-anticipated Greg Capullo & Todd McFarlane covers and the Greg Capullo covers for the upcoming milestone SPAWN #300 issue by Todd McFarlane, President at Image Comics and creator of SPAWN. These covers are just four of many exciting cover reveals to come on the #Roadto300!
- SPAWN #300 CVR A MCFARLANE – Diamond Code JUN190014
- SPAWN #300 CVR B B&W MCFARLANE – Diamond Code JUN190015
- SPAWN #300 CVR C CAPULLO – Diamond Code JUN190016
- SPAWN #300 CVR D CAPULLO VIRGIN – Diamond Code JUN190017
- SPAWN #300 CVR E CAPULLO & MCFARLANE – Diamond Code JUN190018
- SPAWN #300 CVR F B&W CAPULLO & MCFARLANE – Diamond Code JUN190019
- SPAWN #300 CVR G CAMPBELL – Diamond Code JUN190020
- SPAWN #300 CVR H OPENA – Diamond Code JUN190021
- SPAWN #300 CVR I ALEXANDER – Diamond Code JUN190022
- SPAWN #300 CVR J PARODY VAR MCFARLANE – JUN190023
Momentum and frenzied buzz surrounding the classic antihero series continues to build leading into historic SPAWN #300 and record-breaking SPAWN #301 when SPAWN becomes the longest running creator-owned comic in the world.
The celebration of SPAWN’s 300th and 301st issues is just beginning. More art and cover reveals will be shared over the coming weeks as the road to comic book history nears its destination.
SPAWN is currently being adapted for film—a gritty, R-rated reimagining—which will mark Image President, co-founder and SPAWN creator, Todd McFarlane’s film directorial debut. McFarlane, an Emmy/Grammy-winning producer/director is also on board as screenwriter and producer.
SPAWN sold an unprecedented 1.7 million copies at the time it was released and is one of the world’s best-selling and longest-running monthly comic books, with hundreds of millions sold worldwide in more than 120 countries, and 15 different languages.
The comic became an Emmy Award-winning animated series on HBO and a New Line Cinema feature film that grossed more than $100 million. McFarlane went on to direct and produce award-winning and critically acclaimed projects for top movie studios and record labels.
You must be logged in to post a comment Login
You must log in to post a comment.