The massively popular RPG franchise will have a booth set up at the event where fans can participate in competitions to win an assortment of coveted swag and prizes, such as Funko POP!s, pins, large Angelmon plushies, exclusive Summoners War Snowglobes, and more!
Com2uS, the developers of the game, will also have a variety of Summoners War branded merchandise available for sale, which includes a special edition pack of the first three issues of Summoners War: Legacy, a comic book series about the origin story behind the game.
Get ready Summoners! Com2uS, the global mobile developer of the world-renowned fantasy RPG franchise Summoners War, today revealed the dynamic lineup of Summoners War merchandise that will be available for sale and featured in giveaways at New York Comic Con from October 7-10. Since its inception in 2014, the Summoners War franchise has amassed a 100 million player strong global community across the two highly popular mobile games; Summoners War: Sky Arena and Summoners War: Lost Centuria, and boasts an upcoming MMORPG-style experience, Summoners War: Chronicles, and a fan-favorite comic book series, Summoners War: Legacy, from Skybound Entertainment and Image Comics.
Com2uS invites New York Comic Con attendees to showcase their best Summoners War cosplay creations as legendary Summoners Orbia, Kina and Cleaf or one the thousands of unique monsters featured in the series. Stop by the Summoners War booth located at booth #1157 for the following activities and giveaways:
- Booth Activities
- 11am-12pm (Daily) – Raid with Com2uS
- 12pm-2pm (Daily) – Take part in PvP battles with influencers
- 3pm-4pm (Daily) – Lost Centuria Tournament
- Sign up at the booth daily for your chance to compete
- Participants in the booth activities will be rewarded with a variety of coveted Summoners War swag items including Funko POP!s, pins, large Angelmon plushies, exclusive Summoners War Snowglobes, and more!
Additionally, the following Summoners War merchandise will be available for purchase at NYCC:
- Comic Books – Newcomers to the series and comic book fans alike can now experience the origin story behind Summoners War in Summoners War: Legacy from Skybound Entertainment and Image Comics. In this dramatic, action-packed prequel comic book set 35 years before the game’s central conflict, readers will journey to the mystical land of Alea to meet fan-favorite monsters and colorful characters including Abuus, Rai, and Tomas to find out how it all began. The Summoners War: Legacy Special Edition pack will be available exclusively at NYCC 2021, containing the first three issues, sketches in the back and a special cover.
- Statuettes – Celebrate Summoners War with collectible figurines including Shaina and Maruna Twins, retailing for $252 USD.
- T-Shirts – Summoners can represent their favorite Summoners War characters in tees featuring Joker, Orion, Rakan, Artamiel, Veromos, Lapis and more, available for $27 USD.
- Mouse Pads – For fans playing Summoners War: Lost Centuria on PC, decorate your battlestation with a Summoners War mouse pad. Available for $25 USD.
- Bluetooth Earbud Cases – Keep your Airpods, Airpods Pro, Galaxy Buds, or Galaxy Buds Live in a special Summoners War case featuring characters like Brownie, Penguin Knight, Jack O Lantern and Harpu. Retailing for $15 to $17 USD.